NEFX Netmaps 17
Adminn_1 on Jun 25th 2021
[07/10/21 update: New map added, "Tripchallenge Elemental Claywring".] You wanted it, you finally got it (and I've wanted it too): Height variation, differential shading, non-square based architecture, dynamic lighting, ambient sounds, textural variety, and random sounds. Initially this was based on the Kill Them All project in the sense of following the rule of having 100 polygons per level max, but over time it seems I could not stick to that necessarily. :3 However, I have made many of these maps from a 700-polygon template I made (you know, 700 because 7 because Marathon).
Notes for version 17:
07/10/21: New map added, "Tripchallenge Elemental Claywring".
421 downloads, 0 reviews, 18 screenshots, 0.0 rating
treellama on Apr 1st 2021
An answer to LMOTH: FXOTH. Be the first person on the hill to get a point.
153 downloads, 0 reviews, 0 screenshots, 0.0 rating
RyokoTK on Feb 7th 2021
Windbreaker on Oct 20th 2020
20 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fifth edition features 5 new maps.
Many of these feature precipitation/weather/novelty Lua scripts, while others are simpler in design.
Notes for version V:
• Features 5 new maps: Inaugural Trams, Phantom Power, TRON, Flank Speed, and Channel Z.
• Reduces precipitation count on Iconic Something.
• Changes some size indicators on older maps.
2276 downloads, 9 reviews, 20 screenshots, 4.9 rating
Staff0 on May 7th 2019
This is a small, symmetrical netmap supporting emfh, koth, ktmwtb and survival. It has been merged with Hopper's Aleph One Previous AI to prevent monsters from freezing up, so the plugin won't be necessary for this map. It's recommended for two-player sized netgames, but three might work aswell.
Notes for version 1.0:
749 downloads, 1 review, 1 screenshot, 4.5 rating
W'rkncacnter on Feb 21st 2017
Jumping Hills 1.1
W'rkncacnter on Feb 8th 2017
Two netscripts meant to be used with the King of the Hill gametype. They will cause the hill to move around periodically. The compass points to the hill, and the lighting on the floor of the hill will flash.
Jumping Hills will work with any map enabled for KOTH, while Base Jumping Hills requires maps set up in a specific way. The readme has more details.
Notes for version 1.1:
- Added indicator to show whether the hill is above or below you.
- The exact same hill will no longer be chosen twice in a row.
- Added a floating fusion contrail for a better visual indication of the hill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some maps from working with the script.
- Added Base Jumping Hills.
- Bumped Imperium down on the list of S7 files.
1424 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
irons on Feb 7th 2016
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.