Tagged 'Solocoop' by Fewest Reviews
Xmas 3: Starship unburied.0
drictelt on Nov 17th 2013
Xmas 3 is the third in a series of collaborative single-player projects, in an episodic format.
Contributors: RyokoTK, Shadowbreaker, Cryos, Axle_Gear, Drictelt, Goran
Notes for version unburied.0:
Apparently this scenario had gone lost. This is what I found on my backup drive. I suspect it is the final version, but I'm not entirely sure.
2155 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.0 rating
Sepherescent on Feb 13th 2016
Marathon: Trinity is a brand new scenario/total conversion which explores the cyborg's future in a parallel timeline. Pfhor dominate the galaxy and Earth has been annihilated. Stuck on board the UESC Trinity with an AI named Lysander, you and your fellow colonists discover a habitable planet after over a century of exploring. However, a mysterious ship wreck drifts nearby, which can only mean the worst...
Pfhorums link: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39242
Notes for version 0.2:
Version 0.2 of Marathon: Trinity. This scenario is still in early alpha. Update Notes:
- Bug fixes
- More health & ammo
- Modified enemies
- Fixed Monster Limits issue
- Replaced 'The Devil's Playground' with 'The Devil's Playground II'
- Added a 5th (unfinished) map. Just a teaser of what is to come.
2480 downloads, 2 reviews, 7 screenshots, 4.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Dec 6th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed terminals to make it work with newer versions of AlephOne.
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.
2161 downloads, 2 reviews, 1 screenshot, 3.5 rating
drictelt on Feb 5th 2018
Xmas 1 is the first in a series of collaborative single-player projects. It consists of 5 levels.
Contributors: Goran, RyokoTK, Drictelt, Zero
Notes for version 1.2:
I retrieved this scenario from fileball.whpress.com, unstuffed it, zipped it, and uploaded it here.
1507 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Quake 3 lua 0.1b
Vladtepes on Mar 1st 2010
After Halo - Combat Evolved by Irons, this is a script made to recreate some of the experience of playing Quake 3 online
PS: For those like Goran "Mr Obvious" Svensson, this is a prank script
Notes for version 0.1b:
First public beta, some other functions may be added in future releases.
2137 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 screenshot, 4.0 rating
iamanidiot123 on Apr 15th 2011
Mods the magnum. Twice the recoil of a rocket launcher, and the power of a rocket launcher, without the explosion. Enjoy. PS THIS IS A PHYSICS FILE NOT A SCRIPT OR MAP. DONT USE ON A MERGED MAP. OMG. Why does everyone hate all my uploads? even the good ones? The ones that they TOLD me to upload? Really, I think I am going to start keeping my creations to myself.
Notes for version 1:
Whatever. Less recoil. P.S. If you are wondering where my other uploads went, it seems nobody likes them. Plus, they were the original property of Treellama. This is the only one that I really made. Oh well. P.P.S. The above is in the readme.
2228 downloads, 3 reviews, 0 screenshots, 3.3 rating
The Great Pillar 2.0 (beta2.5)
Dan the Man on Jul 9th 2011
This is my first netpack. It features a giant pillar. You start inside the pillar and stay there. Its really big and nice, with minipillars inside. I'm very sorry that I couldn't include screenshots because my network is too slow.
:::IMPORTANT NOTE::: All my projects (and all of iamanidiotbad's projects) are temporarily DEAD. Copying my projects is allowed. Thank you for your time.
Notes for version 2.0 (beta2.5):
Fixed something where a wall goes up when you activate the platforms; the platforms now don't take up the entire space between the upper ledges. Also added some waterfall thingies, removed the death trap of river canyon ringing the middle, the map doesnt flood anymore (though you still walk in shallow watter). Also... changed item placements and counts. However I do not think this map is good for survival, there is a chance that monstars will appear outside the tower. I am not sure of this... Added a nice secret through the discovery of the usage of tags!
Some transparent lines textured, i was too lazy to remove the textures. Maybe in a week i'll fix it?
And i seemingly skipped beta1 because in beta1 i forgot to texture a side on a platform. now i textured it. hip hip horray.
Also added a hill for support of survival and koth.
Also added a ball for rugby, KTMWTB, and CTF support.
2449 downloads, 3 reviews, 0 screenshots, 2.0 rating
RyokoTK on Mar 19th 2016
A 17-level single player scenario. The predecessor to Marathon: Phoenix. Many assets for Phoenix came from this, as well as some of the storyline beats, like that of the Renegades and a poorly written evil AI.
This scenario was released back in September 2006. It's hard, and it's not very good; fixes and updates went into Phoenix instead. This is presented just as a historical document, I guess.
2564 downloads, 3 reviews, 3 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Marathon 1 Redux 0.0.13-alpha
liacrow on Jul 29th 2019
Weekly updates on Github: https://github.com/ravenshining/M1R
A project to give Marathon 1 a facelift, incorporating the new features of Aleph One to flesh out and add realism to the Marathon's architecture. Eventually, to include a branching storyline- possibly even missions on the colony moon.
Featuring Marathon 1 with lua scripting, liquids, ambient sound, new weapons, more scenery, improved sprites, expanded architecture, new terms & terminal art, and the latest HD plugins. Also including Craig Hardgrove's soundtrack, you can visit his page over at themarathonmusic.com !
At this point M1R should contain a complete, playable, almost bug-free recreation of M1, however, I still consider this an alpha as there are many more features and levels to come, and other features present that will be cut.
To contribute to this project, download it and read the "Help Wanted.txt" and/or TODO.txt," or head over to the Pfhorums where the lists and discussion are posted: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53510
WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE Marathon 1 Redux's extensive HD and 3D assets may cause 32-bit builds of Aleph One to crash immediately upon starting a game. To resolve this issue, you will have to experiment with turning off plugins or reducing texture replacement resolution to taste.
Notes for version 0.0.13-alpha:
- Starting a new game now brings you directly to Arrival, rather than skipping though unfinished prologues
- Currently unplayable levels are hidden from the level-select dialogue
- Lua scripting is finding its way to several levels to control special events and functions
- 3D models fixed so they no longer cause clipping & bloom problems, and distort less on pulsating textures
- New texture variants, bringing the total number to 386! (including landscapes and animation frames)
- Most levels updated to greater and lesser degrees to take advantage of the new textures
- AI variant terminal textures applied to every terminal - e.g., a Leela terminal says LEELA on it in-world
- Differentiated solid and liquid lava, and to a lesser degree, goo
- New epilogue level (thanks to Pfhorrest for letting me re-use some Eternal geometry)
- A new defensive twist to Pfhoraphobia to balance out its new Lua scripting
- Updates to Arrival, The Rose, Welcome to the Revolution, Try Again, Beware of Low-Flying Defence Drones
- The first Pfhor terminal
- Pfhor fighter sprites optimised for bloom
- Revised Vidmaster's Oath
- Newly spawned players start with plot-appropriate weapons, at the expense of ammo
- Low resolution fallback if you disable the 3072p landscape plugin
- Lots of bugfixes in general, thank you to everyone who reported problems!
- Much saner organisation overall
- Probably more because it's been 9 months since 0.0.12!
Known bugs *A mutant pfhor teleports into space and BoBs clog corridors in the epilogue level, both fixed in weelky release *Flamethrower is wonky *Player's light is too dark, fixed in weekly release
3236 downloads, 3 reviews, 9 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Kill Them All II 1.00
RyokoTK on Oct 15th 2007
Kill Them All II is a short but intense scenario for Marathon Infinity. It is a collaborative project, wherein the challenge for each mapper was to make complete, high-quality levels with 100 or fewer polygons.
KTA2 features 11 maps from five mappers: screamingfool, Drictelt, Hangar96, shadowbreaker, and myself. It's difficult, with loads of carnage -- very fun.