Plugin Version of 'Shots Fired v1.1' by James Hastings-Trew (Nardo) for Marathon 2 Durandle and Marathon Infinity.
-For screen shots and details refer to original MOD. -Original Readme enclosed -Released under permission
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Cut & Paste 'shots_fired v1.1.zip' into your 'Plugins' folder in the AlephOne Folder. (Create the folder if you don't have one)
2) Start AlephOne.exe and go to Preferences->Environments->Plugins (Click to Enable/Disable Plugins)
Release Notes: Plugin Support Release.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY OWN WORK. IT IS A REPACK INTO A PLUGIN WITH PERMISSION FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR(S).
Problems post on Pfhorums http://www.pfhorums.com/index.php?showtopic=5786&st=20&gopid=86160&#entry86160
- Uploaded Nov 19th 2010
- tags: utility
- 1897 downloads of this item
- 1887 downloads of latest version
- 0 downloads in the last 24 hours
- 3 downloads in the last 7 days
- 12 downloads in the last month
- 5.0 rating ( 5.50 weighted for sorting )
3371-Alpha on Nov 3rd 2015, Version v1.1
Upgrades the bullet sprites: check! No bugs, No glitches: check! Works on Marathon 2, 3 & Rubicon: check! Higher quality than Freeverse's projectiles: check!
If you ask me this should be included with M2 & 3 by default.
goran svensson on Nov 21st 2010, Version v1.1
The updated graphics look good and believable. Most impressive is the fusion bolt.
Write a review