Tagged 'Plugin' by Best Reviewed
Visual Mode 3.0.1
treellama on Aug 7th 2013
Visual Mode is a plugin that allows you to texture maps in Aleph One. It supports almost all features of Forge's visual mode, plus OpenGL, multiple texture sets, and more. Requires Aleph One 1.0.
Notes for version 3.0.1:
Enables the console for users of Aleph One 1.0.x
2485 downloads, 16 reviews, 1 screenshot, 4.8 rating
Hopper on Jul 7th 2012
Hopper on Feb 22nd 2014
M1A1 Fixes 1.0
Hopper on Jul 18th 2011
M1A1 Fixes is a plugin that makes the scenario a little closer to the original Marathon.
Notes for version 1.0:
This first version has 3 fixes:
Remove the "Pathways into Darkness" opening
Restore the BoBs' soft-death sequences
Limit the player to a single fist (sadly not the left one)
The "No PiD" plugin is not necessary or compatible with this plugin, so please uninstall or disable it before trying M1A1 Fixes.
559 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
treellama on Sep 2nd 2010
A zip file version of the old 3D Examples from the early days of Aleph One. Includes a plugin containing 3D models of columns and lights, and two maps for trying it out. Files originally created by "binhqx", and still available in .sit form here
530 downloads, 4 reviews, 2 screenshots, 4.8 rating
Ares Ex Machina on Feb 28th 2014
A plugin for the original weapons-in-hand graphics for Aleph One, featuring:
- Different looking muzzle flash with blended edges.
- Motion blur on certain frames, including bullet shells and the fists.
- An optional translucent scope effect for the magnum.
Works with both Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity!
Notes for version 1.4:
- Added optional scope translucency for the magnum.
- Corrected an offset error with the SMG frame.
- As a bonus for all you cheaters out there, the SMG has been made visible in Marathon 2!
- Slight tweak to the fusion muzzle flash frame.
- Microscopic tweak to the magnum muzzle flash frame.
- Updated plugin for use with Aleph One 1.0 and later by integrating shapes patches. Thanks to Hopper for technical assistance!
760 downloads, 4 reviews, 5 screenshots, 4.8 rating
goran svensson on Dec 1st 2010
This is a high resolution landscape plugin for Marathon Infinity. It replaces all landscapes with 4096x2160 PNG versions.
Please note, if your copmputer have difficulties at using these large landscapes, there's an alternative download, where all landscapes have been reduced to 2048x1080. Check out: http://www.simplici7y.com/items/gorans-highres-2048x1080-landscapes-plugin
Notes for version 1.2:
1.0 First Release
1.01 Fixed MML Error
1.2 Changed image type from DDS to PNG to improve overall image quality. Gradients are now much smoother.