Windbreaker on Jan 27th 2008
Sovereignty is my netpack now containing eight maps. I first released this netpack in April, 2007. I am pleased with the outcome and quality; even for the older maps.
In this final update (v1.2), I have added one new map, and fixed a blatant ambient sound error in The King of Infinite Space. I also managed to fix a terrible error in 50% of the maps, where the players would only spawn in one or two places throughout an entire game.
NOTE: For best results, don't use the hi-res textures.
1800 downloads, 3 reviews, 7 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
1945 downloads, 6 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Windbreaker on Mar 6th 2018
15 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fourth edition features 2 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for embedded Lua on several maps.
Notes for version IV:
- Fourth edition features 2 new maps: "Iconic Something", and "Lorem Opus".
- Several platforms added on "End Times" to increase overall accessibility.
- Base Jumping Hills compatibility added to the first 9 maps.
- Usual texture touch-ups and fixes on older maps.
1255 downloads, 7 reviews, 15 screenshots, 4.9 rating
Caustic Dystopia 1.4
Windbreaker on Dec 31st 2012
The fifth and final edition of my second multiplayer map pack includes twenty-four maps, all varying in size and layout. Version 1.4 includes two new maps.
Notes for version 1.4:
Features two new maps: "Water Sleepers", and "Flying Saucer Tour".
Texturing/Shading retouched on "Generic America", "Battersea Odyssey", and "The Refuge".
Untextured surfaces fixed on older maps.