Caustic Dystopia 1.4
Windbreaker on Dec 31st 2012
The fifth and final edition of my second multiplayer map pack includes twenty-four maps, all varying in size and layout. Version 1.4 includes two new maps.
Notes for version 1.4:
Features two new maps: "Water Sleepers", and "Flying Saucer Tour".
Texturing/Shading retouched on "Generic America", "Battersea Odyssey", and "The Refuge".
Untextured surfaces fixed on older maps.
2482 downloads, 14 reviews, 24 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
2047 downloads, 6 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Windbreaker on Jan 27th 2008
Sovereignty is my netpack now containing eight maps. I first released this netpack in April, 2007. I am pleased with the outcome and quality; even for the older maps.
In this final update (v1.2), I have added one new map, and fixed a blatant ambient sound error in The King of Infinite Space. I also managed to fix a terrible error in 50% of the maps, where the players would only spawn in one or two places throughout an entire game.
NOTE: For best results, don't use the hi-res textures.
1868 downloads, 3 reviews, 7 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Windbreaker on Mar 6th 2018
15 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fourth edition features 2 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for embedded Lua on several maps.
Notes for version IV:
- Fourth edition features 2 new maps: "Iconic Something", and "Lorem Opus".
- Several platforms added on "End Times" to increase overall accessibility.
- Base Jumping Hills compatibility added to the first 9 maps.
- Usual texture touch-ups and fixes on older maps.