Windbreaker on Oct 20th 2020
20 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fifth edition features 5 new maps.
Many of these feature precipitation/weather/novelty Lua scripts, while others are simpler in design.
Notes for version V:
• Features 5 new maps: Inaugural Trams, Phantom Power, TRON, Flank Speed, and Channel Z.
• Reduces precipitation count on Iconic Something.
• Changes some size indicators on older maps.
2088 downloads, 9 reviews, 20 screenshots, 4.9 rating
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
2611 downloads, 6 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Caustic Dystopia 1.4
Windbreaker on Dec 31st 2012
The fifth and final edition of my second multiplayer map pack includes 24 maps, all varying in size and layout. Version 1.4 includes 2 new maps.
Notes for version 1.4:
Features 2 new maps: "Water Sleepers", and "Flying Saucer Tour".
Texturing/Shading retouched on "Generic America", "Battersea Odyssey", and "The Refuge".
Untextured surfaces fixed on older maps.
2991 downloads, 14 reviews, 24 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Windbreaker on Jan 27th 2008
Sovereignty is my first netpack now containing 8 maps. I first released this netpack in April, 2007. I am pleased with the outcome and quality; even for the older maps.
In this final update (v1.2), I have added 1 new map, and fixed a blatant ambient sound error in The King of Infinite Space. I also managed to fix a terrible error in 50% of the maps, where the players would only spawn in one or two places throughout an entire game.
NOTE: For best results, don't use the hi-res textures.