Tagged 'Map' by Best Reviewed
drictelt on Feb 5th 2018
This map was made for Marathon Shadow, long dead. It was textured in a prototype of a texture set that never saw the daylight; hence, it needs a total repaving (however the lighting may be ok). There are no monsters.
It is, in other words, wholly unfinished. But it is architecturally the best map I ever made. I release it under GPL and creative commons and what not.
Notes for version -1:
It is not finished.
393 downloads, 1 review, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Jan 14th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.2:
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.
681 downloads, 1 review, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
treellama on Dec 20th 2010
Deeze Maps 1.1
Dis on Mar 15th 2011
W'rkncacnter on Sep 7th 2010
Look at the pretty colors!
Notes for version RAINBOW:
Turns out this crap wasn't on Simplici7y.
1114 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.5 rating
W'rkncacnter on Feb 16th 2009
This is a map with embedded shapes and lua. There are 7 "hills" on the map, and each player or team will get a point for every hill they have control of at the end of a round. The lua HUD makes it easy to tell how much time is left in the round.
This map should be played with the netscript gametype as it has embedded lua.
1354 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.5 rating
Ares Ex Machina on Sep 14th 2010
A small but spacious map designed to make it easy to find other players quickly.
In an effort to reduce auto-switch, the ARs and SMGs have been tucked away in the nooks and crannies of the map (for the most part).
To increase the availability of the ARs and SMGs, these weapons have been quadrupled wherever you find them, effectively (but not actually) increasing their appearance rate beyond 100%.
Notes for version 1.1:
Added an anti auto-switch weapon compartment for the AR (top level). Raised ceiling elevation of certain architectural extremities. Adjusted direction of player starting locations to encompass a better view of nearby weapons. Fixed texture alignment issues. Some minor re-texturing.
1249 downloads, 2 reviews, 3 screenshots, 4.5 rating
SL Maps 1.3
Sharkie Lino on Oct 8th 2016
SL Maps is a net pack for infinity consisting of levels from Infinity, M2, and others that have been modified, usually for additions or better flow, or remade.
The levels listed below in this pack come from Quick Six and were originally created by Treellama.
Age of Aquarius. Incontinental Divide.
Notes for version 1.3:
You're Gonna Die Big Time: Added a new room near the stairway which connects both sides of the upper level, and also serves as a spawn point.
Flight Of The Toolator (both versions): Straightened out the ceiling lights for the outer halls.
2084 downloads, 10 reviews, 5 screenshots, 3.7 rating
Destiny on Aug 30th 2012
An incomplete scenario that was the prequel to Marathon: Dave (mainly known as Dave demo).
Please read the text document that comes with.
Notes for version 1.0:
1.0 - First time being released to the public besides the other versions for TBCROnline.
This requires the shapes and sounds from MPiD beta. I put them in the download so you'll already have them on hand if you didn't already have them.
1123 downloads, 2 reviews, 4 screenshots, 4.5 rating
Power Drive 1.4.0
RyokoTK on Aug 31st 2010
Power Drive is a map pack with an experimental concept: to take the focus away from the powerful weapons and put strength in the little guys. 14 maps in total.
Has embedded MML/Lua for Quake-style health kits.
Notes for version 1.4.0:
Adds two maps. Significantly alters how powerups work.