Items by Most Downloads
elitesoldier on Jul 16th 2010
ReadMe has information. To find it you could also find it in the Aleph one.dmg Extras file, also i didn't create this .lua file but i want to share it with others.
Notes for version 1.0:
Its fun. Also my second file upload. Have fun! JUST TO MAKE THIS KNOWN: I DID NOT MAKE THIS SCRIPT! ALSO I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS SCRIPT, AND ORIGINALLY DID NOT KNOW THAT TRELLAMMA MADE THIS SCRIPT.
1938 downloads, 5 reviews, 1 screenshot, 1.6 rating
RyokoTK on Oct 10th 2012
A three level (plus one intro level) mini-scenario for Marathon Infinity.
This scenario is a sequel to Marathon Phoenix, although it is not as difficult. The player is reunited with Durandal, and the two follow the path of the UESC Atreides to a distant Human base.
EDIT 2/11/2014 You will probably need the Previous AI plugin to make this work! http://simplici7y.com/items/aleph-one-previous-ai
1938 downloads, 7 reviews, 4 screenshots, 4.7 rating
herecomethej2000 on Jun 10th 2007
This modifcation of Dave Baily's map is my first attempt at CTF. For some reason some people like it though personally I'd choose CCR2 (part of Magenta Filter 1.3) This version works with CTF lua 4.0.2 so you guys can stop bugging me to email you maps. ;) The readme goes in to further detail.
1920 downloads, 5 reviews, 2 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Marathon 1 Redux 0.0.13-alpha
liacrow on Jul 29th 2019
Weekly updates on Github: https://github.com/ravenshining/M1R
A project to give Marathon 1 a facelift, incorporating the new features of Aleph One to flesh out and add realism to the Marathon's architecture. Eventually, to include a branching storyline- possibly even missions on the colony moon.
Featuring Marathon 1 with lua scripting, liquids, ambient sound, new weapons, more scenery, improved sprites, expanded architecture, new terms & terminal art, and the latest HD plugins. Also including Craig Hardgrove's soundtrack, you can visit his page over at themarathonmusic.com !
At this point M1R should contain a complete, playable, almost bug-free recreation of M1, however, I still consider this an alpha as there are many more features and levels to come, and other features present that will be cut.
To contribute to this project, download it and read the "Help Wanted.txt" and/or TODO.txt," or head over to the Pfhorums where the lists and discussion are posted: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53510
WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE Marathon 1 Redux's extensive HD and 3D assets may cause 32-bit builds of Aleph One to crash immediately upon starting a game. To resolve this issue, you will have to experiment with turning off plugins or reducing texture replacement resolution to taste.
Notes for version 0.0.13-alpha:
- Starting a new game now brings you directly to Arrival, rather than skipping though unfinished prologues
- Currently unplayable levels are hidden from the level-select dialogue
- Lua scripting is finding its way to several levels to control special events and functions
- 3D models fixed so they no longer cause clipping & bloom problems, and distort less on pulsating textures
- New texture variants, bringing the total number to 386! (including landscapes and animation frames)
- Most levels updated to greater and lesser degrees to take advantage of the new textures
- AI variant terminal textures applied to every terminal - e.g., a Leela terminal says LEELA on it in-world
- Differentiated solid and liquid lava, and to a lesser degree, goo
- New epilogue level (thanks to Pfhorrest for letting me re-use some Eternal geometry)
- A new defensive twist to Pfhoraphobia to balance out its new Lua scripting
- Updates to Arrival, The Rose, Welcome to the Revolution, Try Again, Beware of Low-Flying Defence Drones
- The first Pfhor terminal
- Pfhor fighter sprites optimised for bloom
- Revised Vidmaster's Oath
- Newly spawned players start with plot-appropriate weapons, at the expense of ammo
- Low resolution fallback if you disable the 3072p landscape plugin
- Lots of bugfixes in general, thank you to everyone who reported problems!
- Much saner organisation overall
- Probably more because it's been 9 months since 0.0.12!
Known bugs *A mutant pfhor teleports into space and BoBs clog corridors in the epilogue level, both fixed in weelky release *Flamethrower is wonky *Player's light is too dark, fixed in weekly release
1920 downloads, 2 reviews, 9 screenshots, 4.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Aug 5th 2018
A set of Weland plugins.
NOTE: If these aren't showing up in your list of plugins, you may have to compile them yourself.
Includes a plugin for:
- Completely texturing levels from scratch
- Generating stairs
- Resizing maps
- Bulk modifying monster flags for a level.
- Adding annotations to maps with random complaints from DADDY_Z3RO
- A re-release of VISUAL MODE so all of my plugins are together.
The source code is available for all of the plugins.
Notes for version 1.2:
Added "Alter Monster Falgs" plugin.
1915 downloads, 8 reviews, 0 screenshots, 3.5 rating
treellama on Aug 31st 2010
Pop'ems is a pack of 7 high-powered Aleph One net maps. They all have missile launchers, shotguns, assault rifles, and many of them have SMGs and flamethrowers as well. One map was a net map contest winner, and two others were runners up.
Notes for version 1.1:
CFA 3000: Added hill
Werefrog: Texture updates, added hill
Scarbo: Added second lift out of SE room
Days of Wine and Roses: Broke up hallway of death, tamed siren
1899 downloads, 3 reviews, 7 screenshots, 5.0 rating
thedoctor45 on Jan 5th 2012
This is a superplugin for AlephOne 1.0 that lets you easily enable all the hi-res sprites and textures from the XBLA version of Marathon: Durandal with one single click. All required graphics are inlcuded- just unzip the downloaded folder into your Marathon 2 plugins directory. In addition to that, some glow- and bumpmap textures have also been included to improve visual experience and take advantage of AOs new shader features. No custom shapes files are required for this to work. Separate plugins for monsters, wall textures and weapon sprites will be released by treellama.
Notes for version 1.1.1:
Please note that this plugin will NOT function properly with previous versions of AlephOne or Marathon Infinity.
WARNING! - there has been a problem with the previous download (player graphics were missing) - I strongly suggest to everybody who downloaded v1.1. to re-download fixed v1.1.1!
1894 downloads, 2 reviews, 7 screenshots, 5.0 rating
gortunit on Jan 1st 2012
12 Infinity Net Maps
?Nothing showed off scale, beyond the Nerve Compression hanging in the edge of Danger. But he could not worry about the Nerve-box. That always came through cranching."
- from Scanners Live in Vain by Cordwainer Smith, 1950
Notes for version 1.2:
Re-added three maps from v1.0. Renamed one of these maps: The First Effect, Tombo the Unicycling Gorilla (new name), and Cut from Desire and Pain. Added custom shapes to Tombo.
Added two new maps: Sister Mary Balrog and Televised Feedlot.
Adjusted some weapons, sounds, lighting, architecture and textures in maps from v1.1.
1884 downloads, 8 reviews, 16 screenshots, 3.6 rating
M1A1 Netpack 1.0.0
$lave on Dec 10th 2007
M1A1 Netpack Version 1.0
The M1A1 netpack version 1.0 has finally been released coming just short of the goal of 10 maps, it features 8. All maps work with EMFH, while a couple also work for KOTH or KTMWTB. All maps are merged with M1 physics and are ready to be played. Here are the maps:
A Claymaud Patina - KingKidTofu
Scape Goat - KingKidTofu
Bio Mechanical - $lave
Bogyphobia - $lave
Kashmire - $lave
Sit On My Face - $lave
Fatal Attraction - $lave
Flaming Chisels - The Thug
You can check the read me for more details.
Thanks to The Thug and KingKidTofu for contributing maps, and I'd love to see more people contributing in future, enjoy the pack!