Items by Best Reviewed
Night Vision Lua 1.0
Zott on Aug 30th 2011
Lua script which allows the player to turn on night vision goggles to help them see in the dark.
Use the Microphone key to toggle.
Intended for single player only, though you are free to mess with it in multiplayer if you dare.
Notes for version 1.0:
1009 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 screenshot, 4.7 rating
goran svensson on Oct 30th 2010
Quartz on Aug 28th 2011
this is a collection of various fragments of ideas I've had. at least, the ones that were workable enough to even bother trying out, and interesting enough to bother sharing. a couple of these have been posted on the pfhorums in various threads at one time or another. none of these are full maps, and some aren't even finished. take them for what they are.
note: these have all been tested in aleph 1.0b4. some (most?) of them probably work in older versions, but I haven't bothered to go back and check.
this package contains:
- magic carpet
- the old factory
900 downloads, 3 reviews, 3 screenshots, 4.7 rating
3D Items Plugin 1.3
thedoctor45 on Feb 24th 2012
This plugin will replace all of the standard Infinity weapon items, ammo boxes and powerups with proper 3D equivalents. A demo map featuring all of the new models has been included.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed a script bug that would cause the SPNKR textures not to load on some setups.
- Some very minor Texture fixes.
- Exchanged the shield powerup models with more accurate ones created by Envy (thanks for providing them!)
- Some more minor Texture fixes.
- Even more minor texture fixes...
v1.3 (final release):
- Fixed model normals for better lighting (Thanks to Hopper)
1221 downloads, 3 reviews, 9 screenshots, 4.7 rating
jonny on Jun 21st 2013
A circle drawing plugin for Weland.
Notes for version 1.2:
Added feature to connect points on circle to nearest inward point along radius (possibly center). Fixed parameters dialog to handle longer inputs. Reworked algorithm so that arc selection (#, length, or angle) is given priority when rounding values.
817 downloads, 3 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.7 rating
Hopper on Mar 10th 2011
Ray Core Image ALPHA 7
irons on Jul 17th 2009
Red Light 1.1
Hopper on Feb 15th 2014
Play "Red Light, Green Light" during net games. It's fun.
Notes for version 1.1:
Version 1.1 adds a message when someone runs a red light, and a sound when the yellow turns red. Thanks to Sharkie Lino and his play-testing crew for the changes.
1205 downloads, 3 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.7 rating
aquateenhgrfrce on Jan 21st 2017
Lower Grade weapons = More points
Weaker weapons are harder to kill with thus will grant you more points, stronger weapons are easy to kill with, therefore you will gain less points if you use them.
Many thanks to Hail, Benoit, limonene, Windbreaker, Data, and others for their help in testing and balancing the script.
Future versions may include turning off auto switch and customization.
Current Netgame point distribution:
• Missile = 1 points • Flamethrower = 3 points • Shotgun = 5 points • SMG = 7 points • AR Grenade = 15 points • AR Bullet = 10 points • Alien Weapon = 20 points • Fusion Bolt Minor = 20 points • Fusion Bolt Major = 15 points • Pistol = 30 Points • Running Fists = 25 points • Walking Fists = 35 Points • Standing Fists = 50 points