Visciom on Aug 14th 2007
Weapon Enhancement Pack 1.4.1
Visciom on Aug 5th 2008
The Weapon Enhancement Pack replaces the weapon, ammo, blood, and explosion sprites with new HD ones.
NOTE: OpenGL must be enabled to use this pack
- OpenGL compatable video card (32MB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- 22MB of HD space
- Latest version of Aleph One recommended
- Added motion blur to shell casings
- Added more detail to the Missile Launcher
- Added F'lickta blood
- Added impact sprites for drones, enforcers, and hunters
- Improved the scope on Magnum Pistol
- Other minor improvements
Notes for version 1.4.1:
1.4.1 resolves an issue with Windows Vista having problems extracting the files from the WEP zip archive.