This is where I will upload NEFX physics files I make. So far I have two.
What do these do?
“The Full Rounding of Age-Old Collective Drives”
Since the pistols and fists don’t really find use in net games most of the time except for self-challenging purposes, this disables both and replaces them with a fusion pistol of unlimited shots (technically 12,241 per the seeming allowed maximum on ShapeFusion, but you'll surely die before you run out), making it like the "starting blaster" of some first-person shooters. See how threatening the invinciwimpsi are now!
“Spectrallax of Dooming Possibility”
This makes all weapons work under liquid as they would above liquid and makes all monsters fly. This is good for net maps taking place mostly or entirely under liquid such as NEFX will later produce, where you can basically have “flying” deathmatches or survivalmatches, and thus helps to expand the combat possibilities of Marathon.
- Uploaded Jul 12th 2021
- tags: deathmatch emfh files flying fusion multiplayer nefx net netgame physics singleplayer solo
- 287 downloads of this item
- 287 downloads of latest version
- 0 downloads in the last 24 hours
- 0 downloads in the last 7 days
- 0 downloads in the last month
- 0.0 rating ( 0.00 weighted for sorting )