Two netscripts meant to be used with the King of the Hill gametype. They will cause the hill to move around periodically. The compass points to the hill, and the lighting on the floor of the hill will flash.
Jumping Hills will work with any map enabled for KOTH, while Base Jumping Hills requires maps set up in a specific way. The readme has more details.
- Added indicator to show whether the hill is above or below you.
- The exact same hill will no longer be chosen twice in a row.
- Added a floating fusion contrail for a better visual indication of the hill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some maps from working with the script.
- Added Base Jumping Hills.
- Bumped Imperium down on the list of S7 files.
oh wow another script by wrkncacnter who cares.
RyokoTK on Feb 12th 2017, Version 1.1
(It's actually really cool and popular.)
Benoit on Jan 29th 2017, Version 1.0
If you are fan of KOTH, you definitely wanna play that ;)
Write a review