This script adds some basic quality-of-life improvements to Marathon's default cooperative play:
- Shares weapon and ammo pickups between players
- Restores previous weapons and ammoes after respawning
- Respawns players at the last pattern buffer any player activated
- If the respawn point is under lava or goo, falls back to start of level
Select "Use Netscript" while gathering a co-op game, and choose Basic Co-op.lua as the netscript, to activate it.
Requires Aleph One 1.3
- Really fixes chip issues. Should work with original Marathon as well
- Uses the last pattern buffer any player used as the new respawn point.
- Falls back to start of level if the respawn point is under lava or goo