Weapon Enhancement Pack 1.4.1
Visciom on Aug 5th 2008
The Weapon Enhancement Pack replaces the weapon, ammo, blood, and explosion sprites with new HD ones.
NOTE: OpenGL must be enabled to use this pack
- OpenGL compatable video card (32MB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- 22MB of HD space
- Latest version of Aleph One recommended
- Added motion blur to shell casings
- Added more detail to the Missile Launcher
- Added F'lickta blood
- Added impact sprites for drones, enforcers, and hunters
- Improved the scope on Magnum Pistol
- Other minor improvements
Notes for version 1.4.1:
1.4.1 resolves an issue with Windows Vista having problems extracting the files from the WEP zip archive.