Flippant Sol on Nov 19th 2017
Marathon 1 monster textures at 16x the original resolution using xBR scaling. Includes marine textures and every color palette.
- General Tacticus, who helped me index M1's original shapes file
- Treellama, who helped me use Aorta to remove blue from the textures
- Hawkynt, who created the program that could batch upscale 2,602 textures, and
- Hyllian, who created the xBR 4x scaling algorithm
Notes for version 1.3:
- Added some missing textures
- Reverted back to original algorithm
- Quality-of-life improvements
574 downloads, 2 reviews, 7 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Flippant Sol on Feb 3rd 2018
Weapon frames from Damage Incorporated modified to fit Marathon's physics and animations.
Damage Incorporated is owned solely by Paranoid Productions. No copyright infringement was intended.
Notes for version 0.1:
-This project will grow over time to things bigger than just weapons. The biggest in scope would basically be a port of Damaged Incorporated to Aleph One (not happening in the slightest, btw). Expect updates.
-No HUD icons yet. Some weapons and items are redundant
-Just a shapes file for now, learning how to patch and plugin
368 downloads, 0 reviews, 1 screenshot, 0.0 rating
Flippant Sol on May 13th 2018
Flippant Sol on Jul 4th 2018
A similar scaled texture pack as "xBR Monsters for M1", but this is for M1's weapons and the algorithm is slightly different.
I would recommend leaving linear filtering on to smooth out the textures.
Notes for version 1.0:
Shouldn't be any incompatibilities with other plugins.