Ares Ex Machina on Mar 30th 2014
A plugin for the original weapons-in-hand graphics for Aleph One, featuring:
- Different looking muzzle flash with blended edges.
- Motion blur on certain frames, including bullet shells and the fists.
- An optional translucent scope effect for the magnum.
Works with both Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity!
Notes for version 1.5:
- Removed black halo around edges of the optional graphics for the Marathon 2 SMG.
- Optional graphics for the Marathon 2 SMG have been made powers of 2.
3130 downloads, 6 reviews, 5 screenshots, 4.7 rating
Ares Ex Machina on Jan 19th 2011
Ares Ex Machina on Sep 14th 2010
A small but spacious map designed to make it easy to find other players quickly.
In an effort to reduce auto-switch, the ARs and SMGs have been tucked away in the nooks and crannies of the map (for the most part).
To increase the availability of the ARs and SMGs, these weapons have been quadrupled wherever you find them, effectively (but not actually) increasing their appearance rate beyond 100%.
Notes for version 1.1:
Added an anti auto-switch weapon compartment for the AR (top level). Raised ceiling elevation of certain architectural extremities. Adjusted direction of player starting locations to encompass a better view of nearby weapons. Fixed texture alignment issues. Some minor re-texturing.