Adminn_1 on Jun 8th 2018
W'rkncacnter on Jan 14th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.2:
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.
714 downloads, 1 review, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
Mararthon: Yuge 1.1
W'rkncacnter on Aug 25th 2017
Mararthon: Yuge is a 30 level scenario, plus 225 secret levels for many extra hours of gameplay.
Yuge is a community project that was created with procedural level generation using rooms that were mapped by hand. Mappers contribute varying sized rooms, which are then fed in to the level generator which is responsible for creating the overall level layout, texturing, placing monsters, items, and sounds. Therefore, you will see some of the same rooms multiple times while playing through the scenario, but each will likely have a different set of monsters in slightly different locations, different textures, and you will likely have different weapons.
The level generator was created by W'rkncacnter, and 353 unique mapped out areas were contributed by several mappers: Windbreaker, RyokoTK, Sankara, W'rkncacnter, President People, $lave, General Tacticus, Glamdring, and Adminn_1.
Yuge has 2 new weapons, 2 new boss monsters, new wall textures, new scenery objects, maps with precipitation, and a new liquid type. Along with the procedurally generated levels, the final level of the main scenario is a custom map created by Windbreaker.
Keep and eye out for a URL within the secret levels where you can download even more bonus maps.
Notes for version 1.1:
- Made maps work properly with co-op.
- Added amazing icons.
- Fixed an issue with the stats plugin.