coolate on Dec 8th 2014
This is a fun physics model my friends David, Steve and I made and have been evolving over the past, well 14 years. We tried to keep it very simple, and they are really just more of weapons tweaks that make the game even MORE fun if you can imagine that! Few highlights: Pistol gets 3 "sniper" fists, that will take you down to 10% health. Machine gun more powerful at close range but less further out. Missile launcher has a second trigger that can launch mini SAM missiles(bunch of them), SMG second trigger makes a slow fire wall. It's the little things that make Multiplayer fun for ever ;)
849 downloads, 1 review, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Ares Ex Machina on Mar 30th 2014
A plugin for the original weapons-in-hand graphics for Aleph One, featuring:
- Different looking muzzle flash with blended edges.
- Motion blur on certain frames, including bullet shells and the fists.
- An optional translucent scope effect for the magnum.
Works with both Marathon 2 and Marathon Infinity!
Notes for version 1.5:
- Removed black halo around edges of the optional graphics for the Marathon 2 SMG.
- Optional graphics for the Marathon 2 SMG have been made powers of 2.
2252 downloads, 6 reviews, 5 screenshots, 4.7 rating
General Tacticus on May 11th 2013
This is my first plugin uploaded to this site, it adds hi-res weapon in hand graphics to replace the original, low-res sprites with redone 3d rendered sprites.
Constructive criticism/tips are very welcome.
Notes for version 1.2:
revised the hands a bit more, added 3d weapon items.
1711 downloads, 7 reviews, 1 screenshot, 3.4 rating
3D Items Plugin 1.3
thedoctor45 on Feb 24th 2012
This plugin will replace all of the standard Infinity weapon items, ammo boxes and powerups with proper 3D equivalents. A demo map featuring all of the new models has been included.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed a script bug that would cause the SPNKR textures not to load on some setups.
- Some very minor Texture fixes.
- Exchanged the shield powerup models with more accurate ones created by Envy (thanks for providing them!)
- Some more minor Texture fixes.
- Even more minor texture fixes...
v1.3 (final release):
- Fixed model normals for better lighting (Thanks to Hopper)