Tagged 'Solocoop' by Most Downloads
tim on Aug 25th 2008
The number one comment I hear when hosting the Co-Op 2.0 Lua script is, "I really miss the old script."
Now, with the Co-Op 2.0 - 1.0 Edition script, those players will feel right at home.
This modified script spawns players with full health. By default, players will be "slaved" to the host's beacon, simplifying the teleport system for new players. The HUD elements from the original script also return, showing deaths, kills, and enemies remaining. While in the map view, helpful text explains how to set beacons, change targets, and initiate a teleport. Also, this script crashes more often.
1644 downloads, 1 review, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
SirBlastalot on Jun 29th 2008
These are some handy little applets that change the filetype of anything you drag onto them. They're useful for playing windows-based maps on a mac, or looking at them in forge. The tools are somewhat dated, as most recent maps, shapes, etc are in the universally compatible format, but the file typer may still be of some use.
1610 downloads, 0 reviews, 0 screenshots, 0.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Dec 6th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed terminals to make it work with newer versions of AlephOne.
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.
1562 downloads, 2 reviews, 1 screenshot, 3.5 rating
Statistics Lua 1.0
treellama on Sep 6th 2010
Under Veil of Night v1.0
HIVEMIND on Dec 23rd 2009
Under Veil of Night is a solo map based off of Envy's map "Citadel". I retextured it in visualmode.lua to make it a nighttime version. Don't complain about how you can't see where you're going at times, because that's the point. There are certain bright points for reference.
Notes for version v1.0:
I know it is not completely done, it is a big map :)
P.S. This is my first map, sorry that right now it is a knockoff, but I will edit monster/BOB flow later, sounds, etc.
1471 downloads, 10 reviews, 1 screenshot, 2.0 rating
Very early beta of two maps I am making 0.0.0.01ba
Volcanon on Aug 27th 2007
This is hopefully a "fixed" version of my maps. I works on OSX and OS9, but I don't have a PC or UNIX computer to test the other versions of A1.
There's only one terminal picture (which is a placeholder) so if you lose the resource fork on a PC, don't sweat it.
1432 downloads, 0 reviews, 0 screenshots, 0.0 rating
Testing 1 2 3 .91
Skullcrusher on Mar 23rd 2010
Envy on Aug 17th 2009
I have looked through just about everything on this map and nothing leads me to believe anything is wrong with it.
Notes for version .0003:
i now have Oasis and Fire in the Pfhorge Native format, and whatever the output of the pfhorge export is. if you download it, tell me what version of Aleph One you are running, and what platform you're on. thanks.
1331 downloads, 5 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Winter 1: The Venom unburied.0
drictelt on Feb 5th 2018
Winter 1 is the first and only episode in the series of collaborative single-player projects that was supposed to succeed the Xmas trilogy. It consists of 7 levels.
Contributors: Drictelt, Shadowbreaker, $lave, Axle_Gear
Notes for version unburied.0:
Apparently this scenario had gone lost. This is what I found on my backup drive. I suspect it is the final version, but I'm not entirely sure.
1077 downloads, 0 reviews, 0 screenshots, 0.0 rating
drictelt on Feb 5th 2018
A two-level mini-scenario consisting of maps that were intended to become part of Marathon Syndicate, itself a project building on Marathon Rubicon.
Maps are by myself. Project Syndicate was by Cryos, Drictelt, effigy, Goran, Lhowon and John Doe; the maps rely on some textures and a terminal picture by others in the team.