W'rkncacnter on Apr 1st 2020
Translated versions of games in the trilogy are all the rage these days, so I thought I'd make my own version. I painstakingly went through every line of the terminals and translated them to loch. Just select this map file when playing M2, and you're good to go.
396 downloads, 2 reviews, 1 screenshot, 265.5 rating
Mararthon: Yuge 1.2
W'rkncacnter on Dec 21st 2018
Mararthon: Yuge is a 30 level scenario, plus 225 secret levels for many extra hours of gameplay.
Yuge is a community project that was created in 2017 with procedural level generation using rooms that were mapped by hand. Mappers contributed rooms of various design and size, which were then fed into the level generator, which created the overall level layouts, texturing, monster placements, items, and sounds. Therefore, you will see some of the same rooms multiple times while playing through the scenario, but each will likely have a different set of monsters in slightly different locations, different textures, and you will likely have different weapons.
The level generator was created by W'rkncacnter, and 353 unique mapped out areas were contributed by several mappers: Windbreaker, RyokoTK, Sankara, W'rkncacnter, President People, $lave, General Tacticus, Glamdring, and Adminn_1.
Yuge has 2 new weapons, 2 new boss monsters, new wall textures, new scenery objects, maps with precipitation, and a new liquid type. Along with the procedurally generated levels, the final level of the main scenario, "enter the DOUCHE", is a custom map created by Windbreaker.
Like HD textures? Check out the Yuge Definition Textures plugins: http://simplici7y.com/items/yuge-definition-textures.
Keep and eye out for a URL within the secret levels where you can download even more bonus maps.
Notes for version 1.2:
Version 1.2 (December 2018): fixed terminals to work with newer versions of Aleph One, added fog to several levels in the original campaign, made minor adjustments to several levels in the original campaign.
Version 1.1 (August 2017): made levels work properly with co-op, added amazing icons, fixed an issue with the stats plugin.
Version 1.0 (July 2017): initial release.
2655 downloads, 10 reviews, 10 screenshots, 5.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Dec 6th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed terminals to make it work with newer versions of AlephOne.
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.