Windbreaker on Mar 21st 2017
13 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Third edition features 3 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for the embedded lua scripts on a few maps.
Notes for version 1.2:
- Features 3 new maps: "Mandala", "Flashpoint", and "Dead by Daybreak".
- Minor touch-ups on older maps.
769 downloads, 5 reviews, 13 screenshots, 4.8 rating
W'rkncacnter on Feb 21st 2017
Jumping Hills 1.1
W'rkncacnter on Feb 8th 2017
Two netscripts meant to be used with the King of the Hill gametype. They will cause the hill to move around periodically. The compass points to the hill, and the lighting on the floor of the hill will flash.
Jumping Hills will work with any map enabled for KOTH, while Base Jumping Hills requires maps set up in a specific way. The readme has more details.
Notes for version 1.1:
- Added indicator to show whether the hill is above or below you.
- The exact same hill will no longer be chosen twice in a row.
- Added a floating fusion contrail for a better visual indication of the hill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some maps from working with the script.
- Added Base Jumping Hills.
- Bumped Imperium down on the list of S7 files.
521 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
RyokoTK on Apr 15th 2016
irons on Feb 7th 2016
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
1634 downloads, 5 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Paradise Lost XVI
RyokoTK on Feb 16th 2015
Crater Creator on Sep 1st 2013
Here's a new netmap supporting EMFH and KOTH. As is often the case, this is an exercise in flow as much as anything. The map is loosely divided into four chambers. It's entirely asymmetrical, with an open floor plan. I recommend it for 4 or fewer players.
Notes for version 1.0:
923 downloads, 1 review, 3 screenshots, 3.0 rating
Invidia Durandal 1.2
ftg.death.rhino on Aug 5th 2013
Envy Armory Platform Public Delta
ftg.death.rhino on Jun 26th 2013
The Third Generation of envy is here! This is my fourth map, and I have learned a lot since the creation of cloaca dome and IETT, hope you enjoy.
Notes for version Public Delta:
Enemies, Shotguns and Rocket Launchers have been added.