W'rkncacnter on Oct 14th 2020
The bigliest scenario available now has the bigliest textures imaginable to go with it! If you've ever wanted to experience Mararthon: Yuge with mindblowing 128x128 HD textures, this is your lucky day.
Just when you thought Yuge couldn't look any better, it's now possible to turn on bloom and see limitless glowing peppers, douches, failstaches and more. The choice is yours!
This unbelievable package contains 2 different plugins with varying amounts of bloom, and many different texture masks to put you in control of your Yuge experience. Thanks to Aaron for providing even more masks than before!
These plugins even work with Marathon Infinity, if you ever feel like replaying it with superior textures.
Notes for version 1.1:
Aaron has made bump maps for the existing masks, and added a bunch of new masks.
606 downloads, 1 review, 7 screenshots, 4.0 rating
W'rkncacnter on Dec 6th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed terminals to make it work with newer versions of AlephOne.
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.