Rubicon X was released a long time ago, when Aleph One didn’t have bloom and when its monster activation limits were, by default, much higher than they are now. It hasn’t been updated since, so running it out of the box with no changes has several problems: monsters will randomly deactivate on several levels, and the bloom looks horrible because it defaults to overpoweringly high levels. I’ve created this plugin as an “all-in-one” fix for both these issues. It restores the monster activation limits to their intended values, and it makes the game look decent with bloom.
To run this, just put it in your Rubicon X plugins folder. (If you don’t have one, make a new “Plugins” folder in the “Rubicon X” folder – NOT the “Rubicon Data” folder – and stick this in it.) If you currently have Rubicon X running, you’ll need to quit the app and reload it.
- Uploaded Sep 21st 2022
- tags: enhancement plugin rubicon script
- 276 downloads of this item
- 276 downloads of latest version
- 0 downloads in the last 24 hours
- 0 downloads in the last 7 days
- 0 downloads in the last month
- 5.0 rating ( 5.25 weighted for sorting )
Hell yeah brother
Spooky on Sep 24th 2022, Version 1.0
Write a review