Marathon Infinity by Best Reviewed
Paradise Lost XVI
RyokoTK on Feb 16th 2015
Caustic Dystopia 1.4
Windbreaker on Dec 31st 2012
The fifth and final edition of my second multiplayer map pack includes twenty-four maps, all varying in size and layout. Version 1.4 includes two new maps.
Notes for version 1.4:
Features two new maps: "Water Sleepers", and "Flying Saucer Tour".
Texturing/Shading retouched on "Generic America", "Battersea Odyssey", and "The Refuge".
Untextured surfaces fixed on older maps.
2241 downloads, 13 reviews, 24 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Marathon Aeon 1.10
Dugit on Dec 24th 2011
This is the public beta of an ongoing solo scenario project. So far, seventeen levels have been made, containing twelve full solo levels and a net map. Enjoy.
Contained are all the scenario files, along with music. Included is the Total Weapon Enhancement Pack as standard, with altered alien weapon DDSs. Latest Aleph One is required. Operates stand-alone.
Please can you review it? This is a beta after all, and it'll be greatly appreciated for future reference. ß)
Notes for version 1.10:
I was going to save up all the new additions for the 2.0 release. But hey. It's Christmas. ;)
- XBLA HUD added
- Goran's Hi-Res Landscape Plugin added (modified)
- Terminal glitch on Words Which I Command and Jjaro Jjaro Evolution fixed
- Textural oversights on Lapsus Linguae, Vae Victis and Command fixed
- Two new full solo levels
- Gameplay enhancement on all main solo levels (generally more difficult rather than easier)
- 3x Canister DDS made blue rather than purple (oops)
- Expanded texture files
- Music files heartily expanded
- Loads of smaller fixes
- All teleportation errors fixed
3563 downloads, 15 reviews, 15 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Second Quest 2.0.0
RyokoTK on Jan 8th 2008
Second Quest is a project designed to remake the original Infinity netmaps, as well as maps from other classic sources (Coriolis Loop and Marathon 2, currently). The end goal was to make them playable and enjoyable, and I believe we succeeded on all counts, with a total of 29 maps so far. It is a collaborative project, including efforts from myself (RyokoTK), screamingfool, Kinetic Turtle, Irons, and treellama.
2228 downloads, 10 reviews, 5 screenshots, 4.9 rating
Red Spectrum 2.02
RyokoTK on Jun 20th 2007
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
1754 downloads, 6 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Kill Them All IV 1.00
RyokoTK on Jul 17th 2012
52 maps, including 15 new ones, and a trendy hub world. The final word in the KTA trilogy.
EDIT 2/11/2014: Please use the Previous AI plugin with Aleph One 1.1 for this scenario. http://simplici7y.com/items/aleph-one-previous-ai
Continue to stop crying.
1654 downloads, 6 reviews, 4 screenshots, 5.0 rating
RyokoTK on Apr 15th 2016
Windbreaker on Mar 6th 2018
15 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fourth edition features 2 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for embedded Lua on several maps.
Notes for version IV:
- Fourth edition features 2 new maps: "Iconic Something", and "Lorem Opus".
- Several platforms added on "End Times" to increase overall accessibility.
- Base Jumping Hills compatibility added to the first 9 maps.
- Usual texture touch-ups and fixes on older maps.
975 downloads, 6 reviews, 15 screenshots, 4.8 rating
RyokoTK on Jan 15th 2010
KTA3: The Complete Masterworks is every Kill Them All map to date, as well as 12 new maps, in one massive 38-map mega-mini-scenario adventure.
If you want to play co-op, using Co-op.lua is nearly a requirement.
Notes for version 1.10:
Added two more maps and fixed a lot of bugs, mostly related to co-op.