A project to give Marathon 1 a facelift, incorporating the new features of Aleph One to flesh out and add realism to the Marathon's architecture. Eventually, to include a branching storyline- possibly even missions on the colony moon.
Featuring Marathon 1 with liquids, ambient sound, new weapons, more scenery, improved sprites, expanded architecture, new terms & terminal art, the latest HD plugins. Also including Craig Hardgrove's soundtrack, you can visit his page over at themarathonmusic.com !
This is an Alpha release for development purposes. To contribute to this project, download it and read the "Help Wanted.txt" or head over to the Pfhorums where the list and discussion is posted: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53510
Github will be updated more frequently than this Simplici7y page: https://github.com/ravenshining/M1R
If you are wanting a playable scenario, you'll have to wait for the beta version 0.1.0.
Changes from latest GitHub release:
- added Radix's term art to G4
- restored HD stuff missing from GitHub release
- updated todo and help wanted
Changes from last Simplici7y upload:
- attempted to reduce G4 crashes by swapping craig's swirls for the original landing.
- To-do list now included
- contributors listed in readme
- fleshed out 2/4 control rooms
- moved two pages of new terminal to a control room
- made some ammo teleporting
- recharge station and pattern buffer no longer work after tripping breaker
- both doors to office work at start for better coop, jam later instead
- telescoping platform
- improvements to terminal text
- put corpse by AR
- secret balancing
- atmospheric additions
- fixed pistol reload sound
- fixed fist throw
- added trooper vacuum sounds
- fixed a few scenery items
- fixed trooper casings
- slightly less ammo for shock staff melee
- added credits to Philtron, Nathan92, Radix