NOTE: This October 1995 netpack has been converted to M1A1 as part of "The M1 Map Conversion Project" (see enclosed Read Me for details).
"Temple of the Pfhor" is action-packed and at times very dark. Maps in the pack are:
Temple of the Pfhor (excellent)
Drop In (very cool)
Warp 3.0 (so-so)
Busywork (carnage craziness)
This M1A1 map-pack was designed with both carnage and visual aesthetics in mind. The weapons are easily accessible, and the ammo should be plentiful even with 8 players.
Original M1 version created by Ric Ewing.
Version 1.1 corrects lighting phase issue encountered in the M1A1 conversion and also merges proper M1A1 physics into each map.
- Uploaded Aug 19th 2010
- tags: m1a1
- 1016 downloads of this item
- 1005 downloads of latest version
- 0 downloads in the last 24 hours
- 1 download in the last 7 days
- 8 downloads in the last month
- 0.0 rating ( 0.00 weighted for sorting )