Plugin Version of Tim Vogels 'High-res Landscapes v1.1' for Marathon Infinity.
-For screen shots and details refer to the original MOD. -Original Readme enclosed -Released under permission
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: 1) Cut & Paste 'High-res Landscapes v1.1 (M3).zip' into your 'Plugins' folder in the AlephOne Folder. (Create the folder if you don't have one)
2) Start AlephOne.exe and go to Preferences->Environments->Plugins (Click to Enable/Disable Plugins)
Plugin Support Release.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY OWN WORK. IT IS A REPACK INTO A PLUGIN WITH PERMISSION FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR(S).
Problems Post on Pfhorums http://www.pfhorums.com/index.php?showtopic=5786&st=20&gopid=86160&#entry86160
- Uploaded Nov 19th 2010
- tags: utility
- 1205 downloads of this item
- 1195 downloads of latest version
- 0 downloads in the last 24 hours
- 0 downloads in the last 7 days
- 5 downloads in the last month
- 1.5 rating ( 1.30 weighted for sorting )
Not what I had in mind.
3371-Alpha on Dec 3rd 2015, Version v1.1
I'm not so sure these can really be called "HD". They're just blurred, over anti-aliased versions of the originals.
goran svensson on Nov 21st 2010, Version v1.1
These landscapes don't give justice to the word high resolution. Unless your idea of that, is enlarged blurred versions of the originals. The only good landscape in this pack is the space landscape.
Write a review