This plugin will replace all of the standard Infinity weapon items, ammo boxes and powerups with proper 3D equivalents. A demo map featuring all of the new models has been included.
- Fixed a script bug that would cause the SPNKR textures not to load on some setups.
- Some very minor Texture fixes.
- Exchanged the shield powerup models with more accurate ones created by Envy (thanks for providing them!)
- Some more minor Texture fixes.
- Even more minor texture fixes...
v1.3 (final release):
- Fixed model normals for better lighting (Thanks to Hopper)
Don't Stop Developing!
3371-Alpha on Nov 4th 2015, Version 1.3
I hope when you say "final release" you mean "I'm not releasing anymore for now as I've fixed all bugs so far". It would be a shame for such an innovative plugin to disappear like that. Your plugin will be the future of Marathon, I guarantee it!
Note: this plugin appears to work in both M2 & 3.
May help shape the future of Marathon
Overlord on Mar 17th 2012, Version 1.3
The 3D models are nice but very simple. The plugin works and isn't too buggy but overall I just think that they seem out of place when everything else is just a bunch sprites. Hopefully this might help bring bring together a mod that shapes Marathon into a 3D format.
goran svensson on Feb 23rd 2012, Version 1.1
This looks good. Thank you doctor for bringing us this plugin. I like all items, but I think it could be improved by closing the lid on the ammo boxes and creating better models for the health canisters (they were somewhat fat).
Write a review