Marathon Gambit 1.1
AnonFriction on Nov 11th 2019
What is it?
Marathon Gambit is a recreation of Bungie's Destiny 2 gametype of the same name
How do I play?
The objective of Gambit is to kill things, collect the keys they drop, and turn in the keys to summon a final Boss. The first team to summon its boss and kill it wins the round. (a pdf is included that explains this more in depth)
What is included?
The download includes the following
- 3 Netmaps.
- MML and phyA files for merging with your own maps.
- A pdf manual that explains how to play and what is required for making your own maps.
Zoranel: This map was created for testing purposes and is not the prettiest, but i feel it was fun to play on so I'm including it. It is the largest map in this pack currently.
Wrath Eternal: This is a modification of the Bungie netmap "Wrath No More?" to support Gambit. It is the smallest map in the pack and can get very hectic!
Salinn: This is a modification of one of my own netmaps to support Gambit. In terms of size this map is somewhere between Wrath Eternal and Zoranel
The main feature I am looking into adding is an intro cinematic. Other than that all currently planned features are present, so updates will be limited to bug fixes or adding new netmaps
Feedback or Bugs
Feedback and Bugs can be reported on the pfhorums thread here
- Original Mode: Bungie
- Marathon Scripting: anonfriction, level47otter, liacrow
- Custom Physics: liacrow
- Levels: AnonFriction (with some maps being modifications of official Bungie netmaps)
- Testing: anonfriction, level47otter, liacrow, spooky
Marathon Gambit Artwork: wyvernzu
W’rkncacnter and jteg for answering all my dumb questions when I was getting started.
- Benoit whose Survival2.0 script helped me learn the setup of many things (and which I basically lifted Health Regen from)
- Ku-rin for sharing their cameras.lua file on the pfhorums and providing additional help!
- Everyone else who helped test or jumped into random netgames!
Notes for version 1.1:
Disabled High Value Target notifications as they were sometimes causing the match to become softlocked.
Rewriting HVT notification
Sometimes combatants fail to spawn causing a team to become softlocked
744 downloads, 3 reviews, 7 screenshots, 5.0 rating
AnonFriction on Dec 14th 2019
A pack of netscripts for Infinity (I believe most of these should function in other Scenarios as well)
-Headhunter: Kill players, collect keys, and take the keys to the hill to score!
-Infection: Don't get infected!
-Kill Confirmed: Kill the enemy team and collect the dropped items to gain points
-Life Support: Your health is slowly draining, get kills to extend your life
-One in the Chamber: You have one shot. Make it count.
-Readme with more gametype info
-Created by: AnonFriction -Additional Help: Liacrow
-AnonFriction on the pfhorums, discord, and twitter