Tagged 'Scenario' by Fewest Reviews
Colony Mod 1.3.1
skraeling on Dec 27th 2015
This is 1 single player map. It was supposed to be part of a 3 map intro to an 11 map campaign that started a year ago. I'm hoping to get the next two maps added over the next month. Doubt I'll ever find the time to create the full campaign.
New physics file, new shapes file, and the merged map file are included in the download.
Physics of monsters has been modified so they act a little different.
The behavior of every gun has been modified. No assault rifle.
No new art.
If you're getting frustrated or just want to goof around, there's a secret door right at the start which leads to a Cheat Room containing all the guns and a recharger.
Notes for version 1.3.1:
-Added 3rd level
-Changed shotgun behavior
-Added terminal explaining new pistol behavior to 1st level, also added ammo
-Added sounds to 2nd level
-Included physics and shapes file, along with infinity's original music and sound files
-12/28/15: made a change so that you actually transport to level 3 after level 2
2337 downloads, 3 reviews, 6 screenshots, 4.0 rating
Portal of Sigma 1.1
Shappie on Aug 30th 2020
Portal of Sigma is an Aleph One scenario with a new story, landscapes, textures, weapons, and updated sprites.
I've repackaged it and fixed a few things with the MML to make everything work with modern Aleph One. -Shappie
Simon Dupuis, Chris Wheeldon, Andrew Cormier, Rony Sanchez, Goran Svensson, Alex Bolton, Mike Finley, Scott Noblitt, Alex Dupuis
1325 downloads, 3 reviews, 3 screenshots, 2.0 rating
Adminn_1 on Nov 2nd 2022
[PLEASE READ BELOW]
[11/02/22: New map added, "Findings in the Endless Contemplation". It can be downloaded at the provided link either separately or along with the scenario itself if you don't already have it.]
In the latest multimedia dispatch from NEFX, spend time stuck in a mad one's dimension trying to attain the most amount of glory in the most amount of time before the current iteration of your condemned (blessed?) soul is snuffed. In the cracks, drink of all the details of the strange essence you've stumbled into. More levels and optional files (i.e textures) may be added across updates (note also the extra maps folder with one map in it).
IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to toggle the included (and modded) Survival script to play this scenario. I got Hopper's permission for its use -- just ask him. Thanks, Hopper!
New sounds come from Hollywood, sundry YouTube, SWB Audio Capture, and Cythera by Ambrosia Software.
Notes for version 3:
11/02/22: New map added, "Findings in the Endless Contemplation". It can be downloaded at the provided link either separately or along with the scenario itself if you don't already have it.
537 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
Susannah Windows 1.0
JohannesG on Oct 19th 2013
- Windows version
- For Mac OSX version, click here.
My first ever finished game, a final project during my art studies at VMA in 2008/2009.
An experiment in how far one can go by stripping the elements of a video game down to its bare essentials of mechanics, dynamics and aesthetics, while in the meantime, showcasing the importance and the purpose of audial elements in interactive entertainment.
Set in a bleak sterile world of white, where nothing exists except the disturbingly pure visuals, the game follows the avatar's journey through the bleak levels of the world, accompanied by a soundtrack, to migrate and merge to the unknown entity which called for him.
Susannah was showcased at the Þrír í Þriðja exhibition in Verksmiðjan, Hjalteyri (Iceland) in 2009.
- W, A, S, and D + Mouse for movement
- Space to interact with the blue data streams
2252 downloads, 4 reviews, 3 screenshots, 4.5 rating
Marathon 1 Redux 0.0.13-alpha
liacrow on Jul 29th 2019
Weekly updates on Github: https://github.com/ravenshining/M1R
A project to give Marathon 1 a facelift, incorporating the new features of Aleph One to flesh out and add realism to the Marathon's architecture. Eventually, to include a branching storyline- possibly even missions on the colony moon.
Featuring Marathon 1 with lua scripting, liquids, ambient sound, new weapons, more scenery, improved sprites, expanded architecture, new terms & terminal art, and the latest HD plugins. Also including Craig Hardgrove's soundtrack, you can visit his page over at themarathonmusic.com !
At this point M1R should contain a complete, playable, almost bug-free recreation of M1, however, I still consider this an alpha as there are many more features and levels to come, and other features present that will be cut.
To contribute to this project, download it and read the "Help Wanted.txt" and/or TODO.txt," or head over to the Pfhorums where the lists and discussion are posted: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=53510
WINDOWS USERS PLEASE NOTE Marathon 1 Redux's extensive HD and 3D assets may cause 32-bit builds of Aleph One to crash immediately upon starting a game. To resolve this issue, you will have to experiment with turning off plugins or reducing texture replacement resolution to taste.
Notes for version 0.0.13-alpha:
- Starting a new game now brings you directly to Arrival, rather than skipping though unfinished prologues
- Currently unplayable levels are hidden from the level-select dialogue
- Lua scripting is finding its way to several levels to control special events and functions
- 3D models fixed so they no longer cause clipping & bloom problems, and distort less on pulsating textures
- New texture variants, bringing the total number to 386! (including landscapes and animation frames)
- Most levels updated to greater and lesser degrees to take advantage of the new textures
- AI variant terminal textures applied to every terminal - e.g., a Leela terminal says LEELA on it in-world
- Differentiated solid and liquid lava, and to a lesser degree, goo
- New epilogue level (thanks to Pfhorrest for letting me re-use some Eternal geometry)
- A new defensive twist to Pfhoraphobia to balance out its new Lua scripting
- Updates to Arrival, The Rose, Welcome to the Revolution, Try Again, Beware of Low-Flying Defence Drones
- The first Pfhor terminal
- Pfhor fighter sprites optimised for bloom
- Revised Vidmaster's Oath
- Newly spawned players start with plot-appropriate weapons, at the expense of ammo
- Low resolution fallback if you disable the 3072p landscape plugin
- Lots of bugfixes in general, thank you to everyone who reported problems!
- Much saner organisation overall
- Probably more because it's been 9 months since 0.0.12!
Known bugs *A mutant pfhor teleports into space and BoBs clog corridors in the epilogue level, both fixed in weelky release *Flamethrower is wonky *Player's light is too dark, fixed in weekly release
3411 downloads, 4 reviews, 9 screenshots, 4.2 rating
Marathon TROJAN 1.0
Shappie on Aug 31st 2020
Here it is, at last: Marathon TROJAN. Now compatible with Aleph One (1.3 or newer), this uses the native M1 files to deliver the original, unaltered experience we know from the 90's.
M1 compatible fullscreen HUD plugins will work with TROJAN if you don't want to use the included Classic HUD plugin.
Additional files include the Weapons Pump Patch, FAQ, Manual, Spoiler Guide, and read me's from older versions of TROJAN.
Special thank you to Hamish Sanderson for giving us permission to distribute this re-release of TROJAN. Enjoy!
1772 downloads, 4 reviews, 5 screenshots, 4.7 rating
RyokoTK on Jan 15th 2010
KTA3: The Complete Masterworks is every Kill Them All map to date, as well as 12 new maps, in one massive 38-map mega-mini-scenario adventure.
If you want to play co-op, using Co-op.lua is nearly a requirement.
Notes for version 1.10:
Added two more maps and fixed a lot of bugs, mostly related to co-op.
3934 downloads, 6 reviews, 1 screenshot, 4.8 rating
Marathon 4 1.0
W'rkncacnter on Apr 1st 2022
This is a 30 level scenario that truly deserves official sequel status to the original Marathon trilogy. We're so confident about that, that we're calling it Marathon 4. There are too many people that helped with this project that it's impossible to name everyone. Thank you all fans of marathon!
This scenario is truly groundbreaking in that every time you play the game, your experience will be different. No two players will ever have the same experience playing through this game. The replayability is endless!
638 downloads, 6 reviews, 0 screenshots, 4.2 rating
Apotheosis X 1.1
hypersleep on Jan 12th 2023
Apotheosis X is a total conversion featuring 24 massive levels of carnage brought to life with entirely reimagined sprites and textures, high frame rate animations, 16 bit audio and an original soundtrack.
The campaign features engaging combat that scales with player skill and aggression, with a roster of new enemies and weaponry that complements the original games' nuance and high skill ceiling.
Notes for version 1.1:
Key updates for 1.1:
- Sound effects are louder and punchier, with more variety.
- The player's arsenal is more powerful, with many adjustments that make it more effective on total carnage.
- Additional saves, items and resources throughout the campaign.
- Weapon and item pickups are more visible.
- Numerous bug fixes, including the removal of 2 soft locks.
- Numerous small updates to level designs.
- Included PDF manual with a weapon manifest and additional backstory.
An extensive list of updates is available in the download.
1262 downloads, 7 reviews, 13 screenshots, 4.7 rating
W'rkncacnter on Jan 15th 2022
This is a full port of the 1993 mac game "Pathways Into Darkness" by Bungie to the Aleph One engine. Therefore, Pathways into Darkness is now available on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
Note: You must use version 1.5 of AlephOne or newer. Download here: https://github.com/Aleph-One-Marathon/alephone/releases/tag/release-20220115.
This is a little different from a typical marathon scenario, as it features:
- Levels that can be re-visited multiple times with their state preserved.
- Advanced inventory for carrying and using many items.
- Resting to heal.
- Use of crystals to use special powers, along with conventional weapons.
- RPG elements.
- An ending score based on how you do while playing the game.
- Talking to the dead.
Make sure to read the readme for important information about controls. There are some non-obvious things you need to be aware of when playing the game. If you get stuck, there is a link to some Youtube videos in the readme that can be used as a guide.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Requires AlephOne 1.5.
- Support for weapon hotkeys and resting using a hotkey.
- Various fixes related to newer alephone versions, the readme has more detail in the changelog section.