Marathon Infinity by Weekly Downloads
Windbreaker on Mar 6th 2018
15 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Fourth edition features 2 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for embedded Lua on several maps.
Notes for version IV:
- Fourth edition features 2 new maps: "Iconic Something", and "Lorem Opus".
- Several platforms added on "End Times" to increase overall accessibility.
- Base Jumping Hills compatibility added to the first 9 maps.
- Usual texture touch-ups and fixes on older maps.
1408 downloads, 7 reviews, 15 screenshots, 4.9 rating
RyokoTK on Apr 28th 2018
General Tacticus on Aug 1st 2016
This plugin replaces most of the original Jjarro props with 4x resolution rendered versions.
-The sun sprite is not replaced yet, but I have no idea where it shows up anyway.
-The broken light fixtures are not replaced either, as the game doesn't let you break Jjarro lights.
Notes for version 1.0:
The next version will probably include the star and unused broken lights
759 downloads, 3 reviews, 3 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Marathon Aeon 1.10
Dugit on Dec 24th 2011
This is the public beta of an ongoing solo scenario project. So far, seventeen levels have been made, containing twelve full solo levels and a net map. Enjoy.
Contained are all the scenario files, along with music. Included is the Total Weapon Enhancement Pack as standard, with altered alien weapon DDSs. Latest Aleph One is required. Operates stand-alone.
Please can you review it? This is a beta after all, and it'll be greatly appreciated for future reference. ß)
Notes for version 1.10:
I was going to save up all the new additions for the 2.0 release. But hey. It's Christmas. ;)
- XBLA HUD added
- Goran's Hi-Res Landscape Plugin added (modified)
- Terminal glitch on Words Which I Command and Jjaro Jjaro Evolution fixed
- Textural oversights on Lapsus Linguae, Vae Victis and Command fixed
- Two new full solo levels
- Gameplay enhancement on all main solo levels (generally more difficult rather than easier)
- 3x Canister DDS made blue rather than purple (oops)
- Expanded texture files
- Music files heartily expanded
- Loads of smaller fixes
- All teleportation errors fixed
3935 downloads, 15 reviews, 15 screenshots, 4.3 rating
Infra Apogee 2.0.0
Windbreaker on Dec 30th 2015
The final edition of my third multiplayer mappack includes 20 maps for Marathon Infinity. This pack uses texture sets from all 3 games, with 5 Marathon 1 "themed" maps, 7 Durandal maps, and 8 standard Infinity maps.
Notes for version 2.0.0:
- Features 3 new maps: "The Emperor of Finite Space", "Objective Permanence", and "Tempus Fugit".
- Moves the hill on "The Cylindrical" to the highest ledge.
- Fixes Kill the Man with the Ball on "Doctor Jazz".
- Fixes various texturing errors on other maps.
2076 downloads, 6 reviews, 20 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Tycho X on Feb 13th 2016
Marathon: Trinity is a brand new scenario/total conversion which explores the cyborg's future in a parallel timeline. Pfhor dominate the galaxy and Earth has been annihilated. Stuck on board the UESC Trinity with an AI named Lysander, you and your fellow colonists discover a habitable planet after over a century of exploring. However, a mysterious ship wreck drifts nearby, which can only mean the worst...
Pfhorums link: http://pfhorums.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=39242
Notes for version 0.2:
Version 0.2 of Marathon: Trinity. This scenario is still in early alpha. Update Notes:
- Bug fixes
- More health & ammo
- Modified enemies
- Fixed Monster Limits issue
- Replaced 'The Devil's Playground' with 'The Devil's Playground II'
- Added a 5th (unfinished) map. Just a teaser of what is to come.
1446 downloads, 2 reviews, 7 screenshots, 4.0 rating
thedoctor45 on Aug 24th 2014
This is a heavily modified version of the XBLA Rubicon HUD that was posted by Nobility some time ago: http://simplici7y.com/items/xbla-rubicon-hud
The interface graphics have been replaced with proper ones from the old Rubicon HUD and all the weapon graphics have been recreated in HD.
Go check it out.
Notes for version 1.1:
• Replaced interface graphics with proper ones from the old Rubicon HUD • Weapon graphics have been recreated in HD.
1562 downloads, 2 reviews, 5 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Survival 2.0 1.6
Benoit on Jun 13th 2016
I released a new survival script for marathon infinity based on the first one made by MegaByte.
In This Edition:
Continuous wave of aliens, rather than round based combat.
The number of spawned aliens is capped at 50, in order to avoid AI frozen monsters.
Almost every type of monsters are used. They spawn from the easiest to the hardest to fight.
Bobs are included to help the player. A random invincibility power up will also spawn in the map to call in bobs when picked up.
The script works on almost all maps. Aliens can sometimes spawn in unreachable places but the script will handle this. Just ignore it. The script works better on some maps.
Players health will regenerate after some time if they're not taking damage.
The rest of the rules should be the same that in the first survival. Including reviving mates, if everyone dies the game ends,...
Some settings can also be modified in the lua script like regenerating life, bob powerup, dead body boucing, ...
I advise to play in normal mode until 3 or 4 players. It will be hard enough. Major damage is good for 4 to 6 players and total carnage for more.
Warning : Do not host it with HD Monsters Texture or it will crash. The game must load all monster collections and HD Monsters Texture will cause an insufficient ram error.
Also do not host on any maps that are extremely large or small because monster generation is based on the area and size of each level.
Thanks to aquateenhgrfrce for his suggestions and his help for testing the script.
Notes for version 1.6:
1.2 : A survival generator has been implemented. You can now customize the survival by choosing your opponents, your allies, the different levels of difficulty and the probability of spawning for each monster. You will find it in the zip folder with the survival script and the folder "Ressources" containing images for the generator. You need Java to execute it. Place the application Survival_Generator.jar in the same folder that the folder "Ressources" then you can run it.
1.3 : Ask it and you got it. I made updates for the application just for you WindBreaker :D You can now load an existing survival file in the application to make modifications. You can also edit the time of a round. But you can only load survival scripts which have been created with the generator and which have not been manually modified (except for the settings of course) That means you can't load the original survival 2.0 script but you can load the one in the actually zip folder which has been generated with the application.
1.3.1 : The display of the timer after 1 hour of gameplay has been fixed. Thanks HailErdogan to have found that bug.
1.4 : Monsters dead animation has been fixed. If you noticed when a monster dies, his body does not move and can sometimes be frozen, floating in the air. Same thing for the drones/juggernauts which often explode in the air. All is properly working with this version. These corrections also improve the fluidity of the game, that's why I really advise you to use this version.
Addition : a new functionnality has also been implemented with this version. (disabling/enabling in the settings of the script) You can teleport to the plateform you are aiming by pressing the microphone key. You need your oxygen bar full to use it and teleport will drain it. The bar will fill up with the time.
1.5 : Monsters won't spawn anymore in unreachable areas except for maps which don't have hill. In this case, the script will work like for the version 1.4.
- Disconnected players are not displayed anymore with the minimal display.
- Sometimes the character of a player who get disconnected could stay alive, he now correctly dies.
- When you generate a script with allies major or minor aliens and play it with an opposite difficulty, for instance, minor aliens with total carnage difficulty, only major aliens will spawn and they won't be friendly. This has been fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
- Bug with the generator's performance fixed.
- Added the possibility to choose the number of aliens by setting the options in the lua script.
- The name and the health of the target you are aiming are now displayed. Red for ennemies, green for allies.
- The score's calcul has been reviewed. It increases by dealing damages to ennemies and killing them. It decreases by dealing damages to allies and killing them. Revive a mate and kill yourself will also change your score.
Comment : If you want to use the generator to make your own script with the script's latest version, you obviously need to use the latest version of the generator.
Since the original game doesn't allow more than 32 active ennemies in the same time. I recommand you to change it. Especialy if you play big maps with a lot of aliens or if you want to change manualy the number of aliens as explained in the 1.6 section. For that, go into your marathon folder, script folder, open marathon infinity.mml with your text editor and replace the number paths value = "32" by the number you want (power of 2 and max 512)
Let me know if you find some bugs or if you have suggestions.
1370 downloads, 4 reviews, 10 screenshots, 4.0 rating
Kill Them All! 1.02
RyokoTK on Jun 19th 2007
Kill Them All is a short but intense mini-scenario for Marathon Infinity. It is a collaborative project, wherein the goal for each mapper was to make complete, high-quality maps that had no more than 100 polygons.
KTA features 15 levels by myself, screamingfool, Kinetic Turtle, irons, and Shadowbreaker. It's a difficult but action-packed game -- very fun.
2571 downloads, 3 reviews, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
RyokoTK on Jun 2nd 2007
This is the resulting netpack of the third Netmap-making contest. The top seven mappers out of a total group of nine made it into this pack, which I can easily say is the best Victory Dance pack so far.
The winners include screamingfool, Treellama, and irons, though the pack has 7 maps from 7 different mappers in all.