Latest Updates and Submissions
W'rkncacnter on Apr 1st 2017
ten thousand netmaps
105 downloads, 4 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Windbreaker on Mar 21st 2017
13 multiplayer maps for Marathon Infinity. Third edition features 3 new maps.
Special thanks to W'rkncacnter for the embedded lua scripts on a few maps.
Notes for version 1.2:
- Features 3 new maps: "Mandala", "Flashpoint", and "Dead by Daybreak".
- Minor touch-ups on older maps.
387 downloads, 5 reviews, 13 screenshots, 4.8 rating
aperturegrillz on Mar 19th 2017
Displays an in-game timer with millisecond precision, plus a timer which displays the total time of the last level completed. Useful for doing individual-level speedruns.
Notes for version 1.0:
Adapted from a simpler in-game timer written by W'rkncacnter.
63 downloads, 0 reviews, 1 screenshot, 0.0 rating
Tfear on Mar 6th 2017
W'rkncacnter on Feb 21st 2017
RyokoTK on Feb 12th 2017
Jumping Hills 1.1
W'rkncacnter on Feb 8th 2017
Two netscripts meant to be used with the King of the Hill gametype. They will cause the hill to move around periodically. The compass points to the hill, and the lighting on the floor of the hill will flash.
Jumping Hills will work with any map enabled for KOTH, while Base Jumping Hills requires maps set up in a specific way. The readme has more details.
Notes for version 1.1:
- Added indicator to show whether the hill is above or below you.
- The exact same hill will no longer be chosen twice in a row.
- Added a floating fusion contrail for a better visual indication of the hill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some maps from working with the script.
- Added Base Jumping Hills.
- Bumped Imperium down on the list of S7 files.
233 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
aquateenhgrfrce on Jan 29th 2017
W'rkncacnter on Jan 21st 2017
I came up with the concept for this and created this map a while ago. I thought I'd finally release it to the world so other people can enjoy it.
187 downloads, 3 reviews, 0 screenshots, 2.3 rating
MapDamager 2.1 2.1
aquateenhgrfrce on Jan 21st 2017
much like the very awesome mapdamager.lua script made by douchetower aka W'rkncacnter
I'm bringing to you Mapdamager 2.1!!
This might even break s7 rating records for the Best of the Worst!