Items by Most Downloads
Megabyte on Aug 6th 2010
The Spectator.lua script makes any players on yellow team able to passively watch the game without interfering. They wont be visible to the other players and will not be able to block bullets or interfere in anyway. they move using the the turn/look keys(or mouse) and the left and right triggers to move forwards and back. Just remember that all players on yellow team will spectate.
Notes for version 2:
Fixes: Sounds work 5D Space now works far better Spectating players don't active platforms
Added: The ability to switch to other players views
WARNING Do not specatate with the shader renderer on. It produces smearing.
847 downloads, 1 review, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Jumping Hills 1.1
W'rkncacnter on Feb 8th 2017
Two netscripts meant to be used with the King of the Hill gametype. They will cause the hill to move around periodically. The compass points to the hill, and the lighting on the floor of the hill will flash.
Jumping Hills will work with any map enabled for KOTH, while Base Jumping Hills requires maps set up in a specific way. The readme has more details.
Notes for version 1.1:
- Added indicator to show whether the hill is above or below you.
- The exact same hill will no longer be chosen twice in a row.
- Added a floating fusion contrail for a better visual indication of the hill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some maps from working with the script.
- Added Base Jumping Hills.
- Bumped Imperium down on the list of S7 files.
837 downloads, 2 reviews, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Mavrik on Sep 17th 2011
ForeverBlackened on Nov 26th 2013
A physics file that makes Marathon (preferably Infinity) 5 times harder...
A lot of enemy reworkings...
Difficulty - Nightmare
Installation... Put into the Marathon Infinity folder, and choose the phyA file in the Environment section... >:D
Notes for version 2.0:
Modded a lot of physics properties... Made weps 2x as powerful so you could cope...
Pistol shoots Defender bullets (A lot faster though)
Assault Rifle shoots major Defender bullets
SMG shoots pistol bullets (same power i think)
Enemies are nearly doubled in health...
Enemies fire different bullets (Purple Soldiers are dangerous - They shoot rockets)
828 downloads, 0 reviews, 0 screenshots, 0.0 rating
Don_Cherry on Mar 27th 2012
W'rkncacnter on Dec 6th 2018
This is a set of 2304 Mararthon: Yuge style single player maps. There is pretty much no plot on any of these maps, it purely exists for killing monsters.
If you are unfamiliar with Mararthon: Yuge, it can be downloaded at http://simplici7y.com/items/mararthon-yuge.
The maps can all be played with the Mararthon: Yuge scenario (recommended) or Marathon Infinity.
- Yuge Bigly 1: The Loneliest Number - 256 maps with the same parameters as normal Yuge levels.
- Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo - Explore the Doog District of INFINITYS with 50% chance of doogstorms and 50% chance of SPOOKYdoogs.
- One Weapon Edition - There is only one type of weapon that spawns on these maps. Shitsticks required.
- All Weapons Edition - All weapon types can spawn on each map, instead of only 3.
- Hardcore Edition - Less health than normal Yuge maps. For people that want a challenge.
- JIHADIC-1 - All maps have either rain or JUICEstorms.
- Roguelike Edition - Pattern buffers are removed and each exit teleports you 1-10 levels forward.
- Spinal Tap Edition - More health, ammo, and monsters.
- Wuss Edition - More health and ammo. For super casual gameplay.
Notes for version 1.3:
- Fixed terminals to make it work with newer versions of AlephOne.
- Windbreaker created new shapes files for a brand new series, Yuge Bigly 2: Electric Doogaloo.
- One Weapon Edition added.
- Updated all maps to include the full set of community quotes from Mararthon: Yuge.
- Fog added to all maps.
- Other random fixes and changes to make the maps better fit their descriptions.
824 downloads, 1 review, 1 screenshot, 5.0 rating
security officer on Jul 31st 2010
heres a small (2-6 players) map for Infinity. its not all the way done yet. (yeah i know its a fail but that was when i dident know shit about forge.)
Notes for version 2:
now there is weapons and a few monsters. I screwed with the physics, so if you dont like it,let me know and i will change it.
819 downloads, 3 reviews, 3 screenshots, 3.3 rating
W'rkncacnter on Apr 2nd 2016
Turn marathon into a turn based strategy game with this lua script.
When hosting, just pick one of the standard gametypes like normal and enable this script. It is not a netscript gametype.
This existed once a long time ago, but I must have loched and deleted it or something.
817 downloads, 1 review, 0 screenshots, 5.0 rating
Hardfall.lua 1.1 1.1
Tfear7 on Dec 17th 2011
Simple lua script where the player will take damage from a significant fall, adapted from Cheat.lua, also allows jumping with the microphone key and plays sounds from large falls.
Notes for version 1.1:
Bug Fixes - Damage from fall occurs almost immediately upon landing, there is no longer and unrealistic delay.
Damage occurs from a fall beneath liquids now.